Our Customer, a notorious banking company, searches:
Cyber Security Specialist
- Contribute to define the Information Security Strategy , interacting with ICT functions monitoring its implementation;
- In depth knowledge and understanding of ICT Security technologies and principles as a means of relating business needs to security controls;
- Familiar with industry standard methods, platform, tools and processes;
- Experience across several architecture disciplines, such as Online Frauds and related issues, Infrastructure, Network, Data Protection, Forensic, Identity and Access Management, Encryption and Digital Signature, End Point Protection, Application and Database Security, Cloud.
- Good knowledge of the following technologies/platforms:
Firewall, IDS/IPS, DLP, End Point Protection, Web Gateway, SIEM, Encryption, Fraud Analysis, Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration test, IAM, Wireless, WAF, MDM, DAM, Forensic, App Security and OWASP guidelines, Code Review, Vulnerability Management, Attack and defense techniques, APT
Personal attitudes and features:
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Capability to work in team and under pressure
Interesting RAL proportionate to the actual skills and to the experience gained.
To apply for the position send your Curriculum Vitae, with the consent to use personal data respecting to the D.l. 196/03, to ADFOR S.p.A., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, object: ADF0916 - Cyber Security Specialist.